52 Tactics You Must Use In Your LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
Getting started on LinkedIn is easy. But doing it the best way for you and your business was complicated until now.
Here are several great posts with 52 ideas on how you can get the most out of this social network.
Here’s what I learned:
- LinkedIn sends nearly four times more people to your homepage than Twitter and Facebook
- The most in-demand content is industry insights
- Avoid posting during evenings, late afternoons, and weekends
- Post at least 20 times per month
- A single status update reaches 20 percent of your followers
- Help your employees help you (they’re the most engaged)
- Learn and optimize from your engagement percentage
- Customize your public profile URL
- Create a profile badge for your personal website
- Make your blog/website links more attention grabbing
- Search engine optimize your profile
- Show work samples
- Add, remove, and rearrange entire sections of your profile
- Take advantage of Saved Searches
- Quickly turn your profile into a resume
- Get endorsed
- Use OpenLink to send messages to people you’re not connected to
- Use Pulse to keep track of industry news
- Use Group Statistics for better targeting and marketing
- Create your own industry Group (or subgroups)
- Add the Company Follow and share buttons to your website/content
- Analyze your marketing performance with Page Insights and Content Marketing Score
The important point: Starting today, LinkedIn will no longer support “Products & Services” pages on a Company page. Now businesses with company pages will have to use the new “Showcase Pages” feature. This new feature allows business to target each individual service they provide to specific audiences.
- How to improve your LinkedIn summary, profile and work history
- Understanding endorsements and recommendations
- and How to craft the perfect status update
I hope you can use these ideas to get started on your LinkedIn makeover.